Topic: Feb 15th 2007 Meeting

Our next meeting presentation will be given by Carolyn about a software demo on blender.

1501 S. Yale St.
Suite 101
Flagstaff, AZ 86001

Time: 6:30pm

Here is a map to the meeting location.

Arizona Engineering Company is on the corner of Yale and Plaza.  Located Directly behind Mc Donalds on Milton and Caddy Corner from Kinkos. It is in the same business complex as the Sylvan Learning Center.

As always you are welcome to bring your linux projects or install needs.

Re: Feb 15th 2007 Meeting

Carolyn's presentation has been canceled again.
I will be filling in with a presentation on a portable Wiki that can be used as a personal organizer or even a  web page.

If you are planning on attending please email our list (luna@lists.flaglug.org) so I will know how many to expect.  This will let me know how many snacks to bring or if anyone will show up at all.

Re: Feb 15th 2007 Meeting

Due to no response on attendance for this meeting I am going to cancel it.  Kyle and I agree that it might be best to take off for a couple of months and revisit starting in March.  I will send out a request via our mailing list and post here in the web forums and see if there is interest then.   If a group is interested in meeting before March then we can discuss when and where.  My place of business will always be open to the group.